lunes, 31 de diciembre de 2007


Took a ride to the end of the lane,Where no one ever goes.Ended up on a broken train with nobody I know.But the pain and the longing's the same.When you're dying,Now I’m lost and I’m screaming for help alone.Relax, take it easy,For there is nothing that we can't do.Relax, take it easy,Blame it on me or blame it on you.It’s as if I’m scared.It’s as if I’m terrified.It’s as if I'm scared.It’s as if I’m playing with fire.Scared.It’s as if I’m terrified.Are you scared?Are we playing with fire?Relax(Love) There is an answer to the darkest times.It’s clear we don’t understand it, but the last thing on my mind,Is to leave you.I believe that we’re in this together.Don’t scream – there are so many roads left.Relax, take it easy,For there is nothing that we can't do.Relax, take it easy,Blame it on me or blame it on you.Relax, take it easy,For there is nothing that we can't do.Relax, take it easy,Blame it on me or blame it on you.Relax, take it easy,For there is nothing that we can't do.Relax, take it easy,Blame it on me or blame it on you.Relax, take it easy,For there is nothing that we can't do.Relax, take it easy,Blame it on me or blame it on you.It’s as if I’m scared.It’s as if I’m terrified.It’s as if I'm scared.It’s as if I’m playing with fire.(Relax)Scared.It’s as if I’m terrified.Are you scared?Are we playing with fire?Relax,Relax,Same day I want to dress for wedding,Same day while i won't married,What happened, He's go meeted another girl,While he was married another girl, I was very very sad,I can talk like God take my legs,How he's made a different lady, I no believe.After one month i am send out to balcony,Some bomb, come for my eyes. My eyes gone.My eyes gone in bomb, now i have only one eyes.I am sad, until now I no married any man after.


Relax, Take it Easy.

...And I'm Pretty Sure Everybody's Gonna Love Today. (Doom Da Da Di Da Di..)


____________________________________________


Mañana, año nuevo. 2008. Buen año. Y bisiesto también. Un día más de alegría, Jaja.

Feliz Año Nuevo






1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Uiii!! feliz año nuevo a todos los que no salude jajaja la mina atrasada...ahora me estoy poniendo al día posteandote, por que antes no pude... esta muy lindo tu blog, es filete en verda, los colores, todooooo!! muy buen gusto, tu oye...xD (K) Te quiero mucho, que estes bien y cuidate.

La Cate.