domingo, 6 de enero de 2008


You'll never know how much I really love you
You'll never know how much I really care
Listen, do you want to know a secret
Do you promise not to tell, woh, uh, oh, oh
Closer, let me whisper in your ear
Say the words you long to hear
I'm in love with you, oo
Listen, do you want to know a secret
Do you promise not to tell, woh,uh, oh, oh
Closer, let me whisper in your ear
Say the words you long to hear
I'm in love with you, oo
I've known a secret for a week or two
Nobody knows just we two
Listen, do you want to know a secret
Do you promise not to tell, woh, uh, oh, oh
Closer, let me whisper in your ear
Say the words you long to hear
I'm in love with you, oo oo oo

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

oLaaaa ia alfin kche donde hacer el comentarioo barbara te esho de menoss poss =) me han preguntao si vuelvo al colegio pero de vdd que no quierooo :/ jkajau xd ia cuidate TE KEROO muzhoo ! nos vemoss en la plaiaaa no c cuidate besitoss te adoro ! paita

Anónimo dijo...

soi la eli :). . .